Phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) 1X is a physiological salt solution commonly found in many cell culture applications. PBS is isotonic and nontoxic to cells. We manufacture our PBS utilizing USP raw materials formulated in USP Water for Injection quality water.
- Ideal for many cell culture applications, preparing laboratory reagents, and molecular biology applications.
- Washing Cells- formulated without calcium and magnesium for washing chelators from the culture enzymatic cell dissociation.
- Immunoassay/ELISA protocols
- Sample Dilution
- Bulk packaging available for high throughput and manufacturing applications
- Manufactured under cGMP and ISO 13485 guidelines in an FDA registered facility
Phosphate buffered saline (PBS) 1X, pH 7.2 is a physiological salt solution commonly found in many cell culture applications and is manufactured utilizing USP raw materials formulated in USP Water for Injection. It is sterile, low endotoxin, isotonic and nontoxic to cells. Manufactured under cGMP and ISO 13485 guidelines in a FDA registered facility.
Buffered Salt Solutions specific product test requirements and typical values are given below:
|Appearance||Visual||Clear and Colorless Liquid|
|Endotoxin||USP <85>||<0.25 EU/mL|
|pH||USP <791>||7.1 - 7.3|
|Sterility||USP <71>||No Growth|
|Osmolality||USP <785>||280 -320 mOsm/kg|