ILS manufactures PBS utilizing USP raw materials formulated in USP Water for Injection quality water.
- Ideal for many cell culture applications, preparing laboratory reagents, and molecular biology applications.
- Washing Cells- formulated without calcium and magnesium for washing chelators from the culture enzymatic cell dissociation.
- Immunoassay/ELISA protocols
- Sample Dilution
- Bulk packaging available for high throughput and manufacturing applications
- Multiple packaging sizes available, incuding 200L Drum, 100L Drum, 20L Bag and 1L Bottle.
Phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) 1X is a physiological salt solution commonly found in many cell culture applications. PBS is isotonic and nontoxic to cells. ILS offers PBS that is sterile with endotoxin levels tested for each lot.
Safe Sourced and Enhanced Manufacturing Processes
Buffers specific product test requirements and typical values are given below:
|Endotoxin||USP <85>||<0.25 EU/mL|
|pH||USP||7.1 - 7.3|
|Sterility||USP <71>||No Growth|
|Osmolality||USP<785>||280 -320 mOsm/kg|