Our USP Purified Water is available in sterile and non-sterile formats, and complies with the USP monograph for purified water.
- Pharmaceutical formulations that are not intended to be sterile and apyrogenic
- Oral and topical products
- Granulation processes for tablets and capsules
- IVD Manufacturing
- Medical Device Manufacturing
- Process Equipment Cleaning & Rinsing
- Manufactured under cGMP and ISO 13485 guidelines in a FDA registered facility
- Nitrosamine Impurity Free
ILS Purified Water United States Pharmacopeia (USP) grade can be used as an excipient in the production of non-parenteral preparations such as cleaning of certain equipment and non-parenteral product-contact components. Available in sterile and non-sterile formats, it complies with the USP monograph for purified water.
Purified Water specific product test requirements and typical values are given below:
|Appearance||Visual||Clear and Colorless Liquid|
|Conductivity (packaged)||USP <645>||<= 2.1 µS/cm|
|Oxidizable Substances||USP||The pink color does not Completely Disappear|
|TOC (before packaging)||USP <643>||< 500ppb|