Our USP Purified Water is available in sterile and non-sterile formats, and complies with the USP monograph for purified water.
- ILS Sterile Purified Water is manufactured using our proprietary nine-step proprietary system. These closely regulated processes include primary filtration, deionization, UV treatment, multiple effect distillation and hot storage, while culminating in passage through circulation systems before final filtration.
- Each lot is carefully tested to ensure it meets our high quality standards and current USP <36> monograph requirements.
- Manufactured in our state of the art facility in West Jordan, Utah.
- The West Jordan Facility operates under current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), and is capable of producing over 20,000L of USP high purity water daily. This capacity ensures short lead times for time sensitive orders.
- Multiple packaging sizes available, including 200L Drums, 20L Cubes, 5L Cubes and 1L Bottles.
ILS Purified Water United States Pharmacopeia (USP) grade can be used as an excipient in the production of non-parenteral preparations
such as cleaning of certain equipment and non-parenteral product-contact components. Available in sterile and non-sterile formats, it complies with the USP monograph for purified water.
Manufactured under cGMP and ISO 13485 guidelines in an FDA registered facility.
ILS’s water is purified utilizing a nine-step process resulting in the highest quality water on the market.
Safe Sourced and Enhanced Manufacturing Processes
Sterile Water specific product test requirements and typical values are given below:
|Sterility||USP <71>||No Growth|
|TOC||USP <643>||<500 ppb|