ILS's Water for Irrigation (WIR), USP is a sterile fluid or solvent that is perfect for buffer preparation where WFI water is not required.
- Prepared by distillation and contains no antimicrobial or bacteriostatic agents or added buffers.
- Each lot is carefully tested to ensure it meets our high quality standards and it complies with the USP monograph for water for irrigation.
- Excellent choice for upstream and downstream media/buffer preparation.
- Multiple packaging sizes available, including 200L, 20L and 1L.
- The West Jordan Facility operates under current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and ISO 13485, and is a FDA registered facility.
ILS’s USP Water for Irrigation (WIR) is a sterile, high purity water that is a hypotonic and non-pyrogenic irrigating fluid or solvent that contains no antimicrobial or bacteriostatic agents. The pH level for this product is between 5.0-7.0; and each lot is carefully tested to ensure it meets our high quality standards.
Safe Sourced and Enhanced Manufacturing Processes
Sterile Water specific product test requirements and typical values are given below:
|Sterility||USP <71>||No Growth|
|Endotoxin||USP <85>||<0.25 EU/mL|
|TOC||USP <643>||<500 ppb|